Sunday, May 31, 2015

Three Questions to ask your child

As our school year draws to a close, I find myself wishing for more time! There is so much for the students and I to share yet!  I have so enjoyed our year together.  We each have helped each other grow.

Here is one nugget I have to pass on to you parents who get to continue building the wonderful personalities of your children day by day.  The post linked below has suggestions for ending each and every day with your child.  As a parent and grandparent I know we wish the best for our dear ones.  This especially includes giving them a sense of being loved and cherished, of safety and an environment that helps them grow to be the best Christian adult they can be.  We want our children to to know they are loved by us, and by God.  When the day has been a hard one, we want them to know absolutely that they are forgiven and still loved.  This post can help with that.  I know you all have ways to connect with your children.  They, and I thank God for you.  It is my prayer that you all have a wonderful summer growing closer to each other and to God.  Hope to see you at worship and VBS. Sue 


http://eyesonheaven.net/3-questions-ask-child-every-night/

No comments:

Post a Comment